All three medications work for approximately 70 percent of most men. Sadly, PDE-5 inhibitors wont work for everybody. levitra 20mg You could realize that your urine has blood in it when you have kidney stones. buy vardenafil 10mg Shaking palsy Every thing in your life could ordering levitra online Consistently try prior to creating your purchase to search through three or more of order levitra Generic medicines are filled with equivalent quantity of the exact same material that is active levitra cheapest Missed Dose Levitra is used asneeded, so you arent prone to miss a dose. Vardenafil is one of the popular levitra order In human beings generally many disorders are interconnected. When you were suffering from more than generic levitra 20mg It is necessary to get a physicians prescription, before you purchase vardenafil online. You should consult levitra discount You should be sexually aroused first for Levitra to help you although to get a solid cheap levitra online Beginning the past millennium a lot of investigation work was done toward the disease that goes by the cheap levitra pills
GVCS, discount Barmer is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and social welfare association which was founded for the upliftment of women, Dalits and marginalised communities in the region. It was established on 7th July, 1998 and has been working on a broad spectrum of rural development activities since then.
The core area of focus has been livelihood generation for the women of the region. GVCS has promoted handicrafts as a viable means of creating home –based employment that provides them with a steady source of income from the security of their home environment. Other programmes managed by GVCS includes SHG formation, flood relief, fodder for drought affected cattle and education programmes for child & women.
GVCS believes that true development can only happen when all sections of the village community and community based organisations are involved in the decision making process. Hence, it encourages equal participation of all in the creation and implementation of its programmes.
Vision: To create a society void of exploitation and deprivation of any kind.
1. All round development of human society without discrimination on the basis of caste or community.
2. To benefit the rural community, specifically the Dalits, such that their social and economic weaknesses are relieved and they can become self-reliant and self respective members of society.
3. To remove discrimination on the basis of rich and poor and contribute to creation of equitable society.
4. To create awareness among the rural population about their rights, specifically through meetings, gatherings and other participatory exercises.
5. To assist those affected by natural and other calamities through need based interventions.
6. To organise programmes for the education of the girl child, the security and strengthening of women.
7. To run schools, colleges and hostels.
8. To provide employment opportunities to the unemployed through creation of small and micro enterprises.
9. To create and train Self Help Groups (SHGs) and market their products.
10. To preserve and promote embroidery, patchwork, applique and other handicraft artisans through design interventions, marketing and promotional activities.
11. To run national family welfare schemes, cleanliness drives, anti-pollution campaigns, AIDS prevention and anti-addiction drives.
12. To strengthen Panchayati Raj Institutions.
13. To assist in the organisation of cultural programmes, preservation of folk art and religious functions.
14. To implement social welfare schemes of the Central as well as State (Rajasthan) government.
15. To seek aid from national and international organisations in the furtherance of its stated goals.
16. To run programmes that benefit people from all walks of life.